Fashion

Monday 12 November 2012

My Journey Begin

whoaaa such a long time i never posted here. so many things happen in my life since that. i don't know where's to start. hmmm so just say in the simplest way : i quit my office job and start my very own bussiness, i got married, and then have a little cute boy. that a lot of things! ye)ah, i know. and that happens in a year. in a year God give me a lot of surprise that i can't even imagine. THANKS GOD. you give me a lot of your blessing. Maybe a year ago if somebody told me to imagine what i will be in one year later (which is this year i will say something boring and flat like my ussualy daylife. go to work, complain bout my boss, hang out with my girls, and so on. i will not tell you that moment that i will start a serious bussiness, i'm married, or even have a baby. but look at my now! i'm a mother and that isn't feel bad. i feel great. and i also manage my own bussiness, a small boutique for woman fashions. i do that online from long time ago when i'm in college, but that time i never imagine to make that hobby as my bussiness. it just flowing out from my college education stream as an engineering. and now maybe is the greatest moment in my life. ever. that is, you will never know what anything feels like if you not into it. and from now on, i will post on this blog frequently. this blog will a lot about baby (specially my lovely boy), and a lot more about fashions. this is my comeback. pinky promise. i will post in english or bahasa indonesia, depends on my mood that time. but maybe more often i will just post a picture, because we know pictures speak more than words right? ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment